Just After Sunset
3.6 of 5, readers votes - 8
Genre: , thriller fantasy horrors
Annotation: This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
Table of Contents:
hide Table of Contents
Stephen King Just After Sunset
The Gingerbread Girl
1. Only fast running would do.
2. You sound like you might be crying.
3. Vermillion Key lay dazed and all but deserted.
4. Not a very nice man.
5. He looked like he was trying to play creep-mouse with her.
6. Still 9:15.
7. It ’s probably going to hurt.
8. There was a photograph on the wall by the bed.
9. Gravity is everyone ’s mother.
10. What she had not expected was the beauty.
11. Then she was up and running again.
12. I suppose I prefer to think that.
Harvey ’s Dream
I. Metabolic Workmen
II. Stationary Bike
III. On the Road to Herkimer
IV. Man with Shotgun
V. The Screwdriver Would Do for a Start
VI. Not Quite the Ending Everyone Expected
The Things They Left Behind
1. The Letter
2. The Case Notes
3. N. ’s Story
4. Dr. Bonsaint ’s Manuscript (Fragmentary)
5. The Second Letter
6. The Newspaper Article
[From the Chester ’s Mill Democrat: June 1, 2008]
WOMAN JUMPS FROM BRIDGE, MIMICS BROTHER ’S SUICIDE
By Julia Shumway
7. The E-Mail
The Cat from Hell
The New York Times at Special Bargain Rates
A Very Tight Place
THIS SITE HAS BEEN CLOSED BY
THE CHARLOTTE COUNTY DEPT
OF BUILDING AND PLANNING
THE CHARLOTTE COUNTY BUREAU OF TAXATION
THE FLORIDA BUREAU OF TAXATION
UNITED STATES INTERNAL REVENUE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL 941-555-1800
IF LOST CALL 941-555-1954
19 GULF BOULEVARD
TURTLE ISLAND, FLA. 34274